Flexible Online Programs
Maximize your success with our online courses, graduate certificates, and graduate degrees. As an online student, you can balance your education, family life, and career at pace that's comfortable for you.
Start with one course or dive into a graduate degree.
Learn from industry experts and a network of global peers.
Learn timely, relevant, job-ready skills from day one.
Explore Our Online Programs
Gain specialized knowledge to support career advancement.
- Complete in three years or less
- No prerequisites other than a bachelor’s degree*
- Synchronous and asynchronous options
- Fall and spring semester enrollment
*for most online graduate programs
Stackable certificates offer the opportunity to develop skills before you’re ready to commit to a master’s degree.
- Certificates require three to four credit courses.
- Start dates and course lengths vary by certificate.
- Take one course at a time and stack it into a certificate that you can apply towards a master’s degree.
We also offer short-term classes to help you gain general knowledge, learn a new skill, upgrade existing skills, or develop personal interests.
You can start these courses any time and complete at your own pace:
- Agriculture Focused Financial Planning Program (AFFP) 2023 Edition
- Agricultural Literacy for Mental Health Professionals
- Dairy Nutrition and Diet Formulation
- Dollars & Sense: An Introduction to Personal Finance (2022 Edition)
- Financial Planning for Young Adults
- Global Postharvest Loss Prevention: Fundamentals, Technologies, and Actors
- Introduction to Cannabis
- Introduction to Personal Finance and Financial Planning
- Lactation Biology
- Learn @ Illinois Extension
- Sustainable Food Systems
Ready to get started?
We're ready to get you started on a personalized path to personal and professional growth. Reach out to learn more.